MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 31.05.08
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.05.08. Employment News issue dated 31.05.08 contains several attractive advertisement from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- State Bank of India invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers for its Associate Banks.
- National Institute of Oceanography is recruiting for the posts of Scientists and Technical Officers.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh declares the final results of Written Examination for the posts of Asst. Loco Pilot, Cat 28 of JEN No. 01/2007.
- Allahabad Bank invites applications for the posts of Clerical Cadre (Clerk-cum-Cashier).
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot needs Professors, Readers, Lecturers, Registrar etc.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore offers admission to M.Phil, M.A., B.A., M.Sc. etc.
- Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the posts of Asst Commandant (GD), Asst. Commandant (Technical Branch), Yantrik etc.
- Staff Selection Commission invites applications for various posts.
- National Inst for the Orthopaedically Handicapped invites applications for the posts of Dy. Director, Asst. Prof., Programme Officer, Research Officer etc.
- Damodar Valley Corporation is recruiting for the posts of Accounts Officer, Management Trainee, Project Officer Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainee etc.
- Northern Railway invites applications for the post of Group �D� Category and Western Railway invites applications for the posts of Group �C� & �D� Category.
- Indian Army invites applications for Eighteenth University Entry Scheme (18 UES) for Permanent Commission for July, 2009-2010.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2007.
- National Metallurgical Laboratory invites applications for the posts of Technical Staff.
- Building Materials & Technology Promotion Council is recruiting for the posts of Information Technology Officer, Economist, Civil Engineer etc.
- University Grants Commission declares the result of NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre invites applications for the posts of Scientists/Engineers.
- Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya offers admission to M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharma.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune declares the results of MBBS Entrance Test, 2008.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites applications for the posts of Asst Process Technician, Asst. Maintenance Technician, Asst. Lab. Analyst etc.
- The Indian Navy invites applications for Short Service Commissioned Officer in the Air Traffic Control Course Commencing- Jan, 2009.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati declares the results of Written Examination of Category No. 17 (ASM).
Employment News issue dated 31.05.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 107 Govt. Departments.
Book your copy of Employment News immediately with your local Book Seller.
|Note: This is auto-generated mail. Please do not reply.|
|To unsubscribe click here Unsubscribe Now.|