MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 14.06.08
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.06.08. Employment News issue dated 14.06.08 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, Central Zonal Office, Bhopal is recruiting for the post of Assistants.
- DSSSB declares the results of written examination held on 3rd & 4th May, 2008 for the posts of Auxiliary Nurse, Pharmacist etc.
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab invites applications for the posts of Professors, Assistant Professors and Lecturers.
- Bharat Dynamics Limited invites applications for the posts of Dy. Manager, Jr. Manager, Manager etc.
- MSME Tool Room, Hyderabad, Central Institute of Tool Design offers admission to M.E. (Mech.-CAD/CAM) & M.E. (Tool Design)-2008.
- Awadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa offers admission to MBA, M.Sc., M.Phil., MA and various other courses.
- Engineers India Limited requires Project Management Services, Design Engineering and Process Design & Development/Plant Operations & Safety etc.
- Union Public Service Commission notifies Geologist�s Examination, 2008 and invites applications for various other posts also.
- MSTC Limited invites applications for the posts of Management Trainees.
- Staff Selection Commission declares the results of recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Central Police Organisation, 2007.
- Narmada Control Authority invites applications for the posts of Dy. Director, Dy. Finance Officer, Liaison Officer and Accounts Officer.
- National Institute of Rock Mechanics requires Scientists and Administrative Staff.
- Goa Shipyard Limited invites applications for various Technical Posts.
- IDBI Bank Ltd. invites applications for the posts of AGM, Manager, Assistant Manager etc.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for the posts of Executive Engineer, Asst. Executive Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Information Officer and Jr. Technical Superintendent.
- Indo German Tool Room, Ahmedabad requires Manager, Sr. Engineer, Engineers etc.
- Software Technology Parks of India invites applications for the posts of Administrative Officer and Technical Officer.
Employment News issue dated 14.06.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 55 Govt. Departments.
Book your copy of Employment News immediately with your local Book Seller.
|Note: This is auto-generated mail. Please do not reply.|
|To unsubscribe click here Unsubscribe Now.|