MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 21.06.08
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.06.08. Employment News issue dated 21.06.08 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications for recruitment of 363 Group �D� Followers.
- Department of Atomic Energy is recruiting for the posts of Scientific Assistant, Tradesman etc.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Engineering Services Examination, 2007 and Combined Defence Services Examination-II, 2007.
- RRB, Bhubaneswar invites applications for the posts of Asst. Loco Pilot, Technicians, Sr. Publicity Inspector, Section Engineering etc.
- Ministry of Labour & Employment offers admission to various Diploma & Certificate courses.
- Staff Selection Commission declares the results of recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Central Police Organisation, 2007.
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh offers admission to B.Sc., Bachelor of Physical Therapy etc.
- Union Public Service Commission notifies Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2008.
- RRB, Ranchi declares the results of written examination held on 24.06.08 and aptitude test held on 07.04.08 to 13.04.08 for the posts of Asst Station Master.
- NTPC Limited invites applications for the posts of Executives, Architects, Safety Officers, Doctors, Law Officers etc.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, East Central Zonal Office, Patna invites applications for the posts of Assistants.
- RRB, Malda declares the results of written examination held on 09.12.07 for the posts of Traffic Apprentice and Commercial Apprentice.
- Reserve Bank of India Service Board, Mumbai invites applications for the posts of Research Officers.
- HSCC (India) Limited invites applications for the posts of GM, DGM, Sr. Manager, Manger etc.
- Hindustan Corporation Limited needs Graduate Engineers, Geologists & Management Trainees.
- Corporation Bank invites applications for the posts of Marketing Officer, Fire Officer, Architect, Law Officer etc.
- The Apparel Training & Design Centre offers admission to various Technical and Non-Technical Courses.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for the posts of Research Associates, JRFs, SRFs, Project Engineers etc.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. requires Research Officers.
- RRB, Kolkata declares the results of written examination held on 09.12.07 for the posts of Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerks & Prob. Jr. Accounts Asst.
- NMDC Limited invites applications for the posts of DGM, AGM, Sr. Manager, Manager etc.
- Jesus and Mary College invites applications for the posts of Admn Officer, Jr. Asst, Semi Prof. Asst etc.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Executive Trainee, Asst Law Officer etc.
Employment News issue dated 21.06.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 63 Govt. Departments.
Book your copy of Employment News immediately with your local Book Seller.
|Note: This is auto-generated mail. Please do not reply.|
|To unsubscribe click here Unsubscribe Now.|