MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 05.07.08
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 05.07.08. Employment News issue dated 05.07.08 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Union Bank of India invites applications for 2880 posts of Dy. General Manager, Asst. General Managers, Chief Managers, Sr. Managers, Asst. Managers and Probationary Officers.
- Staff Selection Commission declares the results of Tax Assistant (Income Tax & Central Excise) Examination, 2007.
- National Institute of Rural Development is recruiting for the posts of Associate Professor, Asst. Registrar, Dy. Director, Asst. Editor, Jr. Engineer, Library & Information Asst. etc.
- RRB, Chandigarh declares the result of written examination held on 26.08.2007 at Chandigarh.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, Mumbai and Delhi invites applications for 1797 posts of Assistants.
- Andhra Bank invites applications for 815 posts of Probationary Officers, IT Officers, Chartered Accountants, Clerks etc.
- Indian Council of Medical Research invites applications for the posts of Research Scientists, Programme Associate, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician etc.
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for Professor, Asst. Professor and Lecturers.
- Dena Bank invites applications for 553 posts of Probationary Officers, Chief Manager-Company Secretary, Sr. Manager, Regional Marketing Manager, Manager etc.
- RRB, Mumbai invites applications for 412 posts of Section Engineers, Junior Engineers, Technicians etc.
- University of Pune offers Admission to various Diploma and Certificate courses in Digital System Design, VLSI Design and Embedded System Design.
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Shillong invites applications for the posts of Accounts Officer, Hindi Officer, Sr. Hindi Translator and Jr. Hindi Translator.
- University of Delhi invites applications for the posts of Research Associates, Junior Research Fellow, Project Asst., Technical Asst etc.
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. inviting applications for the posts of Asst. Company Secretary and Asst. Managers (Finance & Accounts & Technical).
- RRB, Ahmedabad declares the results of written examination held on 27.04.2008.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites applications for the posts of Research Officers.
- Indian Air Force invites applications for selection test in Nov, 2008 to join as an Airman in Group �Y� Trades.
- The Indian Army invites applications for Special Entry Scheme 25th course-Apr 2009, Short Service Commission (NT).
- RRB, Patna & Muzaffarpur declares the preliminary written examination result for the post of Asst Station Master.
Employment News issue dated 05.07.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 113 Govt. Departments.
Book your copy of Employment News immediately with your local Book Seller.
|Note: This is auto-generated mail. Please do not reply.|
|To unsubscribe click here Unsubscribe Now.|