Delhi khopi tuollai a leeng thei i hi man in i hampha ichi lou thei sih hi. Nuomtah a i khosah lai in Zodawm lam a i pienpi chin-le-tuoi, laiguizomte gilkiel dangta leh panpitu ngai in sakhi tuidu bang in tau zing uhi. Mautam kiel i theisa mabang in niingkum in kipanta hi. Tukum a singtang lam ah nasatah in ju-le-va te’n haichi, bu-le-baal chinteng ngietmang sipsep uhi. I Zodawm mipite loumakuon aat ding neilou in nang-le-kei panpi ngai in ni chin hinkhuo zang uhi.
Tamte ngaikhawhna zieh in Committee on Mautam Famine Aid Delhi Front kiphutdoh in Delhi a unao umte kunga ki ngaap dandan sum donkhawm ding vaihawm uhi. Tuatoh kisai in Zomi Students’ Federation Delhi Cell mawpuohna kipa a, ZSF DC in ZSP, SSPP, KZP, Zillai, KSO, HSA etc. kunga mawpuona hawm sawn in eima pawl chietah Mautam Panpi Ngetna lai hawmzata uhi. Tam Mautam Appeal lai kihawmte ahileh A veng veng in ki gawmkhawm a, COMFA leh ZSP makaina’n veng chin ah hing ki dong ding hi.
Lamka ah COMFA lamkaina toh koimi, koi pawl chi umlou in Mautam Kiel thuote panpina um thei dan dan in hawm ja jel uhi. Tam Delhi a sum i don khiette ahileh COMFA Delhi ah kithto suh dinga, COMFA in ZYA, KKL, YMA, HYA ect tungtawn in apoimaw na mun mun ah hawm sawn ding uhi.
1. The Organising committee reiterate its desire to accept financial or material(rice) contribution from any concern individual, Organisations/Associations, officials, Army personals, business communities, etc from within and outside the State to rescue the Mautaam affected people from the throes of death. Further it is assured that any single penny or grain of rice donated shall go to the deserving famine affected persons.
2. The various Philanthropic Organisations in Cities and Towns are expected to mobilise as well as collect Relief donations
3. The Organising Committee in association with various civil societies will mobilise and collect contributions in Lamka Town areas from 1st- 4th Sept, 2008.
4. All contributions from outside can be sent to the Chairman, ZEPADA A/C No.(SBIN-0006182)11343708035, SBI/ Churachanpur Branch.
5. All famine relief collected shall be stored at JOSEPH BUHPANG( Joseph’s Granary), Upper Lamka for distribution.
DISTRIBUTION & RE-DISTRIBUTION PLAN
(a) The distribution of Famine relief will be fully transparent and non-partisan giving top priority to the worse affected areas. The bottom line in the entire exercises is to save lives from dying of hunger.
(b) It is therefore decided to store 50% of the collection in selected locations (JOSEPH BUPANG) in each Sub-Division after initial distribution of 50% through various philanthropic organisations in the District.
(c) Selection for location of Joseph Buhpang will depends on famine situation of the areas, centrality of the village, and accessibity condition of the village.
(d) The management, security and re-distribution from Joseph Buhpang will be the collective responsibility of representatives from local NGOs, Churches and concern Village Authority, hereinafter known as Care-Taker Committee.
(e) Re-distribution from Joseph Buhpang to the surrounding villages will strictly be on need-based, extreme situation where the person is without a single grain for the day.
(f) The committee will be accountable for all the stock of rice in the village and ensure impartial re-distribution.
RICE ALLOCATION / PER CENTRE
TUILAPHAI 35 BAGS KKL
MUNPI 30 BAGS ZYA
AINA 20 BAGS ZYA
KOLHEN 30 BAGS ZYA
SANTING 25 BAGS YMA
KANGVAI 25 BAGS ZYA
KHOIRENGTAK 23 BAGS Private
DAMDEII 30 BAGS HYA
LUNGTHULIEN 30 BAGS HYA
ANKHOSUOK Rs.25,000/- HYA
KAANGRENG DAWR Rs.25,000/- HYA
THANLON 30 BAGS ZYA
LEIJANGPHAI 40 BAGS ZYA
HAJANG 25 BAGS ZYA
MUALNUAM 40 BAGS ZYA
BUKPI 30 BAGS ZYA
SINZAWL 40 BAGS ZYA
MUALLUM 30 BAGS ZYA
BEHIANG 30 BAGS ZYA
LUNTHUL(L) 25 BAGS ZYA
TONGLON(T) 25 BAGS ZYA
SUANGDOH 40 BAGS ZYA
LAMJANG 40 BAGS ZYA
SAIBOH 30 BAGS ZYA
B.KALJANG 30 BAGS ZYA
DONGJANG 25 BAGS KKL
SINGNGAT 40 BAGS ZYA
MIZORAM Rs. 25,000/- CYMA THROUGH YMA MANIPUR
CHIN STATE Rs.25,000/- Through ZHRF, Burma Region
RELIEF DISTRIBUTION GUIDELINES
1. Nodal Distribution Agency (NDA): The various Philanthropic organisations like KKL, HYA, ZYA, YMA etc will be the Nodal Distribution Agency in their respective areas. The NDA shall:
1.Lifting and transportation of rice from the main collection centre to the respective JB
2. Formed Care-Taker Committee for the JB
2. Care-taker Committee will be formed for each Joseph Buhpang. The Committee member shall comprise of representatives from local Churches, Youth organisation and concern Village Authority. The Committee shall:-
1. Distribute rice to the most deserving family of the area;
2. Distribution will be not more than 10 kgs rice per family per week;
3. Maintain records of Distribution as per the format given and submit the Report to COMFA once the stock is over;
4. Be accountable for all the stock of rice in their JB.
Free, fair, transparent and giving top priority to the most deserving persons should be the guiding principle of all Mautaam Famine relief (rice) distribution. Not a single grain of rice collect should be miss-use as it comes from all section of the society, rich or poor, only to save LIVES !!
COMFA Delhi Front